Safe Futures saves lives, restores hope and changes the future for those impacted by domestic violence and sexual assault in southeastern Connecticut.
Safe Futures strives to eliminate violence in our community so that southeastern Connecticut becomes a place:
- Where violence and abuse are not tolerated;
- Where all victims and survivors are able to get the support and resources they need to create a new life for themselves; and
- Where all children and teens feel safe, and learn the skills to establish healthy friendships and dating relationships.
- Compassion and respect for our clients and each other;
- Empowerment of victims;
- Confidentiality in our work;
- Excellence in client programs, administration, and stewardship of contributions; and
- Partnership with our community.