We welcome donations of…
Visit our Amazon Wish List to have your gift shipped directly to Safe Futures.***
Empower our clients to make their own choices and provide for their children.
Grocery store, department store, drug store, gas cards, and phone cards are most needed.
New track phones and minutes are needed for clients who cannot use personal phones that allow abusers to track victims.
Personal Care Items:
- Shampoo and conditioner (for all hair types)
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, and floss
- Body lotion and body wash (for all skin types)
- Hairbrushes, combs, hair gel, spray (for all hair types)
- Diapers & baby wipes
- Sanitary supplies (tampons, pads, etc.)
- Area rugs (new or gently used)
- Small kitchen appliances (microwaves, coffee pots, crock pots, toasters, etc.)
- Laundry detergent
- Cleaning supplies
- Pots and pans
Clothing (all sizes and genders):
- Warm socks, slippers
- Underwear (new)
- Seasonal clothing
- Bed pillows
- Sheets – twin and full
- Blankets – twin and full
- Bath towels, hand towels & washcloths
- Used Cell Phones – Working or broken, Safe Futures can use your old phone! Working phones are cleared and charged to be given to clients who need a lifeline – a phone to use in an emergency, one that their abuser cannot track or monitor. Non-working phones are sent to be recycled. Either way, cell phones stay out of landfills. Cell phone donations are a win for clients, Safe Futures, and the environment!
When Donations are Accepted:
In-kind donations are accepted by our volunteers at the rear of 34 Jay Street, our Essentials Donations Center, on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
If you would like more information, please email:
***Please note: when you purchase an item off of our Amazon Wish List, we don’t always see your name or address on the shipping label. If you would like us to be able to acknowledge your gift, please include your name and address in a note field when you check out, so it will print on the label. Thank you!
***Use Amazon Smile to enhance your contribution!
Due to regulations, we are unable to accept the following items unless they are new:
- Car seats
- Cribs and crib bedding
- Stuffed animals
- Non flat-screen televisions