At 7 p.m. Thursday at Old Lyme Middle School, Dr. William Horgan will talk about how to recognize strangulation victims, who often don’t show physical signs of the abuse, and how to offer support and referrals to agencies that can help them. -more-
Backus emergency doctor raising awareness about strangulation victims
on March 17, 2017 in News & Press
- State awarding nonprofits $30.8 million for capital improvement projects
- Local organization creates safe house that accepts pets
- The Cactus Jack Foundation will match your gift.
- Candlelight vigil held for victims of domestic violence
- Parents want better communication about middle school merger in Stonington