The proposal would give police the discretion to determine who is the primary aggressor. In some cases, both parties still will be arrested and taken away in police cruisers. -more-
Domestic violence coalition seeks ‘dominant aggressor’ law
on February 13, 2018 in News & Press
- State awarding nonprofits $30.8 million for capital improvement projects
- Local organization creates safe house that accepts pets
- The Cactus Jack Foundation will match your gift.
- Candlelight vigil held for victims of domestic violence
- Parents want better communication about middle school merger in Stonington