Southeastern Connecticut led the way with the Lethality Assessment Program, taking part in a pilot program when it was introduced in the state in 2012 and becoming the first region in which it was used by all state, local and tribal police… -more-
Governor, others to tout program that assesses victims of domestic violence
on November 15, 2017 in News & Press
- State awarding nonprofits $30.8 million for capital improvement projects
- Local organization creates safe house that accepts pets
- The Cactus Jack Foundation will match your gift.
- Candlelight vigil held for victims of domestic violence
- Parents want better communication about middle school merger in Stonington