In its latest initiative, Safe Futures is working with a few area schools to address teen dating violence and students’ need for adults they can trust. – more –
In tackling teen dating violence, Safe Futures asks teachers to be mentors
on February 14, 2018 in News & Press
- State awarding nonprofits $30.8 million for capital improvement projects
- Local organization creates safe house that accepts pets
- The Cactus Jack Foundation will match your gift.
- Candlelight vigil held for victims of domestic violence
- Parents want better communication about middle school merger in Stonington