Last month, Katherine Verano, executive director of Safe Futures, and Jeffrey Nixon, chief of the Groton Long Point Police, traveled to Beijing to educate police, social workers, lawyers and professors on the Lethality Assessment Program, -more-
Local leaders helping China develop domestic violence response
on February 5, 2017 in News & Press
- State awarding nonprofits $30.8 million for capital improvement projects
- Local organization creates safe house that accepts pets
- The Cactus Jack Foundation will match your gift.
- Candlelight vigil held for victims of domestic violence
- Parents want better communication about middle school merger in Stonington