In a world rife with human suffering, it’s easy to get stuck in helplessness and cynicism. Making a difference seems impossible. But, as evidenced in one recent heartwarming example, this is not the case for the people of southeastern… -more-
Our caring community in often cynical world
on January 11, 2018 in News & Press
- State awarding nonprofits $30.8 million for capital improvement projects
- Local organization creates safe house that accepts pets
- The Cactus Jack Foundation will match your gift.
- Candlelight vigil held for victims of domestic violence
- Parents want better communication about middle school merger in Stonington