Safe Futures regularly offers a tour of its mission at its Jay Street facilities. Power of Purple Tours are offered each month on the second Thursday from 8-9 am and on the fourth Monday from 5:30-6:30 pm. (These “before and after business hours” times allow us to enter the counseling office when clients are not being seen.)
Occasionally, tours are scheduled at other times to accommodate those for whom these days and times do not work. Check the events portion of our facebook page to confirm the next few tours.
Power of Purple Tours are a great way to:
- Learn more about the issues and the various programs of Safe Futures.
- See how community involvement supports victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Be inspired to get involved and make a difference.
Upcoming Power of Purple Tours:
- Thur. 12/5 from 8-9 am
- Thur. 1/9/2014 from 8-9 am
- Mon. 1/27 from 5:30-6:30 pm
- Thur. 2/13 from 8-9 am
If you would like to RSVP for a tour, email Sharon Waxmundsky, Development Assistant, or call (860) 447-0366 ext. 227.