Safe Futures regularly offers a tour of its mission at its Jay Street facilities. Power of Purple Tours are offered each month on the second Thursday from 8-9 am and on the fourth Monday from 5:30-6:30 pm. (These “before and after business hours” times allow us to enter the counseling office when clients are not being seen.)
Power of Purple Tours are a great way to:
- Learn more about the issues and the various programs of Safe Futures.
- See how community involvement supports victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Be inspired to get involved and make a difference.
Upcoming Power of Purple Tours:
- Friday, February 20th from 12:00-1:00 pm
- Monday, February 23rd from 5:30-6:30 pm
- Thursday, March 5th from 8:00-9:00 am
- Monday, March 9th from 5:30-6:30 pm
Check the events portion of our facebook page to confirm the next few tours.
If you would like to receive a schedule of upcoming dates or RSVP for a tour, email Emma Palzere-Rae, Director of Development & Communications or call (860) 447-0366 ext. 203.