As a member of our team you will experience the joy of helping victims navigate through some of the most difficult times of their lives – whether by helping them work through the complex shelter and court systems, helping kids resolve conflicts without violence or providing administrative support. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package and training. Safe Futures is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Description: DATA ENTRY CLERK
- Partnership with Serve Here CT, an initiative to reduce college debt, provide economic stimulus, and to develop a learning module that promote the importance of social and civic health of the community.
Safe Futures, a non-profit domestic violence and sexual assault agency, is looking for a full time team member to provide data entry and administrative support to three teams critical in the success of our mission:
- Community Outreach
Working with the Serve Here CT initiative (applicants must meet the guidelines of ServeHereCT, http://serveherect.org/how-it-works); the successful candidate will be guided to be an active participant in their own community to build social capital within the larger community. The ideal candidate is highly organized and detail oriented. Must be able to work independently while working closely with the teams.
- Responsible for data entry of donations, constituents, volunteer activity, outreach and other events, and education activities
- Responsible for database updates and changes for volunteer program, community outreach and development department
- Run queries and produce reports from disparate internal databases
- Extract, proof and produce thank you letters for donations
- Assist with administration and documentation of outreach, education and development events
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and database user interface software; experience with donor database preferred; eTapestry a plus. Two years’ experience preferred.
- Strong analytic skills required to enter, maintain and export database information
- Ability to understand data input and associated output for reporting purposes
- Highly focused individual with strong ability to grasp conceptual data elements and be exact and accurate with data entry and follow through
- Ability to prioritize work effectively given appropriate direction and guidance
- Strong administrative, organizational and clerical skills
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with integrity
- Adhere to current guidelines, policies and learning modules of Serve Here CT fellows program
Please send resumes to:
- Human Resources Manager
- Safe Futures, Inc.
- 16 Jay St.
- New London, CT 06320
Fax: (860) 440-3327 or Email: Teresa Kramer, Human Resources & Facilities Manager