Interested in volunteering?
Safe Futures relies on our dedicated volunteers to be able to provide a full support network for our clients, to raise awareness in the community and to provide education and outreach.
Some examples of ways volunteers are involved:
- Becoming an Ambassador (short term 3 month assignment)
- Community Outreach and Special Events (flexible hours)
- Child Care (weekday evenings)
- Office Assistance (weekdays )
- Data Entry (weekdays)
- Crisis Hotline (24 X 7)
- Beautification and apartment makeovers (flexible hours)
If you have further questions, contact Pam Mandelburg, Development Coordinator at email@example.com.
We will match your skills, interest and availability with current agency opportunities.