Katherine Verano, executive director of Safe Futures, said the Nov. 1 vigil would serve as a healing event for the Safe Futures staff. -more-
Safe Futures plans candlelight vigil to remember beloved client who was murdered
on October 26, 2018 in News & Press
- State awarding nonprofits $30.8 million for capital improvement projects
- Local organization creates safe house that accepts pets
- The Cactus Jack Foundation will match your gift.
- Candlelight vigil held for victims of domestic violence
- Parents want better communication about middle school merger in Stonington